VISION, MISSION & CORE VALUES
We are and will always be a school where every academic and non-academic need of students are fulfilled in the most effective and efficient way, through innovative and structured learning methodology. We will guide and drive our students towards the world that is increasingly demanding, highly intellectual, moulding them to be creative and socially engaged personnel. We will continuously provide a safe and dynamic learning environment to prepare students for success in a border-less world.
Zenith International School prepare students to understand, contribute to, and succeed in a rapidly changing society, and thus make the world a better place. We will ensure that our students develop both the skills and the competencies essential for success and leadership in the emerging creative economy. We will also lead in generating practical and theoretical knowledge that enables people to better understand our world and improve conditions for local and global communities.
- We treat others as we would want to be treated ourselves.
- We value our parent community and encourage their feedback.
- Zenith is a community where everyone is valued and included.
- Zenith seeks to act ethically and according to the principles of social and environmental responsibility.
- We value teachers who learn and learners who teach.
- We value the opportunity for all to take risks, learn from mistakes, express themselves and reflect on life and learning.
- We are driven by our desire to teach students how to enjoy learning, interacting and making friends.
- We allow students time and space to be who they are and discover who they might become.
- We celebrate students’ personal fulfillment, achievement and success in all that they do, in academics as well as sports & activities.