Admission into Zenith International School is on a first-come-first-served basis, and is subject to approval and availability of places. A completed Application Form, supporting documents and the following fee must be submitted to the Admission Office for processing:
- Application Fee of RM 500.00 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
- Registration Fee of RM 3,000.00 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
Payment can be made by either one of the following methods:
- Major Credit Cards (Visa and/or MasterCard)
- Online bank transfer (Hong Leong Bank, Account No.: 3270-1004-293)
- Crossed Cheque or Bank Draft, made payable to AKADEMI KRUNZ SDN. BHD.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
- Applications for all levels shall be subjected to an Assessment Test and/or Interview and approval by the Principal.
- All applications for examination year are subject to approval by the Principal and School Management.
- Once the applicant is offered a place at the School, he/she will be issued with an Admission Letter. To fully enrol your child as a Zenith student, full payment of the following fees must be made to the School before commencement of the classes.
- Refundable Security Deposit (refer to our School Fees schedule)
- The School Fees (as per our School Fees schedule)
- Any other miscellaneous fees (as indicated in our School Fees schedule)
- For non-Malaysian students, admission to, and continued status as a student in the school is conditional on the child possessing a valid visa issued by the Malaysian Immigration Department. The parents or guardian shall undertake to keep the School informed of any changes in the status during the child’s enrolment at the School.